Inreco LAN operates InrecoLAN.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, e-mail address and other contacts (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this. Read on how Google uses information from sites or apps that use its services. We have no control over, and we are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you after you send us a message.
Sharing of Informnation
It might happen that we will have to disclose your personal information to the following entities or recipients:
- as information required for third party services providers and partners, those that provide data processing services to Inreco LAN (for example, to provide functionality, or help to enhance the security of the Inreco LAN website);
to any official entity, e. g. law enforcement body, regulatory or government agency, court or other third party, which might require from Inreco LAN disclosure of information
- as a matter of applicable law or regulation,
- to exercise, establish or defend its legal rights, or
- to protect vital interests of certain people.
Legal Basis of Processing
Inreco LAN will collect Personal Information from you only
- in case you provide us with your Personal Information, e. g. by posting your inquiry at the appropriate page of the Inreco LAN website or by sending us your CV,
- in cases where such collecting and processing is in Inreco LAN's legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights, mainly statistical analysis or when you allow us to store cookie files on your computer.
Inreco LAN may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Information from you to protect vital interests of certain people.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which Inreco LAN collects and uses your Personal Information, please contact us.
Your Data Protection Rights
Inreco LAN provides you with necessary means to exercise the data subject rights established by the EU General Data Protection Regulation and other countries' privacy laws. In this regard, you may contact Inreco LAN:
- To ask us for information about which of your personal data are being processed and the reasons for such processing.
- To request copies of your personal data.
- To ask for modifications to your personal data in case you think the personal data is not up to date or accurate.
- To request us to stop the processing of your personal data that was based on the consent provided earlier if you consider to withdraw the previously given consent.
- To request us to stop processing your personal data without explaining your reasons to do so.
- To object to our decision about some your request based on automated processing of your personal data. If you believe that automated processing of your specific request may not consider your unique situation, you can ask for your request to be reviewed manually.
- To ask us for deletion of your personal data stored in our computer systems. Please note that the time of deletion and the ability to delete might depend on what other applicable laws say about retention schedule and retention period.
- To ask us for transfer of your personal data back to you or to another controller. The personal data will be provided or transferred in a machine-readable electronic format.
Any rights request (please see above) can be made by you or by your legal representative. Such request should be made in writing. Inreco LAN is doing its best to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Sometimes it may take more time if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, Inreco LAN will notify you and keep you updated.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.